A Weekend Designed to Strengthen and Encourage You As A Law Enforcement Family
Welcome to the Home of Officer Appreciation Day!
The 30th Annual Officer Appreciation Day is a celebration of law enforcement and the invaluable role officers play in our communities. A National Peace Officer's Appreciation Week activity, it's open to all active-duty officers and their families. Come and experience a grateful public that is not mad, bad, or sad. Be encouraged with a fresh reminder that you are appreciated!
Saturday, October 5th, 2024.
For more information contact us via this website's Contact Form.
THE JOB TAKES ITS TOLL
As a cop, you deal with death and human suffering on a regular basis, whether through working fatal traffic accidents, homicides, abuse cases, or otherwise. This, coupled with the pressure of making the right judgment call in every potentially dangerous situation, makes it easy to understand the stress in your life. Especially with armchair quarterbacks second-guessing your every move. It's easy for this stress to carry over into your marriage and family life. We'd like to invite you to an event designed to help offset this negativity!
WHAT YOU'LL FIND THERE
- Offroad Hummer and Jeep Rides
- Knife, Tomahawk, Battle Axe, and Spear Throwing
- Archery Range
- Rifle, Pistol, Cannon, Machine Gun, and Skeet Shooting
- Fishing Competition
- Ma Deuce Range
- Children's Bounce Houses, Games, Rides, and Competitions
- Mobile Target Shooting Competition - 900 cc Razors (airsoft)
- Children's BB Gun Shooting Competition
- Team & Individual Shoot Competitions w/ CASH and Trophies
- All the Food You Can Eat
- Gourmet Chef Prepared Treats
- Children's Crafts
- We'll even send you home with a gift basket.
2024 Breaching the Barricade Conference
Consider also joining us the day before, 10/4/2024, for 2024 Breaching the Barricade Conference featuring a number of excellent speakers that will encourage and strengthen you. We'll also have breakout sessions for law enforcement spouses.
For more information and to register, visit: